In the grieving process of losing my son Alex to an accidental drug overdose, I have started writing a blog as therapy. Not only has it helped me, but from comments received, it let's others know they are not alone and what they feel is sometimes exactly what they are SUPPOSE to feel. Bless you all who find yourselves in my position; I wish you weren't.

Friday, January 27, 2017


posted January 1, 2017

My dear son. Another year without you and it really doesn't get any easier. Who ever said it "gets easier" never lost a child. If anything, it gets harder. You have to be made of steel to get through this without feeling something. I wish so much for peace in my heart for you. But most of all I just love you. You will never be forgotten, never. You made a great mark in this world and it stayed with many, besides me. As I think of you, I hope you watch over us and can see our lives, and all the changes that are happening. I take you with me to it all in my heart. Love, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment