In the grieving process of losing my son Alex to an accidental drug overdose, I have started writing a blog as therapy. Not only has it helped me, but from comments received, it let's others know they are not alone and what they feel is sometimes exactly what they are SUPPOSE to feel. Bless you all who find yourselves in my position; I wish you weren't.

Friday, January 27, 2017


posted December 24, 2016

As Christmas approaches, we are surrounded by music, laughter and joy for the holiday. I would like to say I am thankful for all of you who read this blog and hold Alex so close in your hearts. He is with me every day with every step I take. Thank you God, for the peace and love you give him. Merry Christmas Alex. Miss you, but I could not ask or imagine a better place to be. ☃❄

No comments:

Post a Comment